Tuesday 25 September 2012

100wordsRationale


My project reflects the organic systems of the human body in an abstract dimension. My model originates from my datum final from project one.
I intend to continue this design principle through animation, looping the flowing half cylindrical spheres like a system. I want to base this movement on the idea of an organic system, in which processes within bloodstreams or within cells occur. However I want to keep the colour unrealistic and play on an abstract form of this system. I want to guide the viewer in tune with the flow, starting and ending at the same place, or even contrast that flow and play with how I can show it from a new perspective. I want to be able to clash a mechanic system with a natural one, to create a feeling of discovery/caution/mystery/repetition…

No comments:

Post a Comment